We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who possesses a passion for brand storytelling and the versatility to adapt to the needs of different accounts, platforms, and formats to join our content marketing team as a Freelance Graphic Designer.
As a Freelance Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing original, engaging digital and offline media according to our clients’ style guides and project briefs.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a diverse portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of brand storytelling and website design
PAPER & PAGE recruits its team members based on their skillset, relevant experiences, and, above all, their motivations. We make sure that each of our team members works in an inclusive and professional environment. Therefore, our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, ethnicity, skin color, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, political opinion, culture, age, disability, and language.