FREELANCE WRITER (THAILAND NOW)
WRITER (THAILAND NOW)
You are an experienced freelance writer who’s gifted at creating authoritative content for a variety of topics.
Thailand NOW is the official media initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, bringing authentic insights into every facet of living in Thailand.
Our team is recruiting a Freelance Writer. As a Freelance Writer, you would create informative blog articles that dive deep into Thailand’s current affairs, arts & culture, and business & investment.
- Drafting articles according to topic brief, format, and keyword research
- Suggesting and anticipating time-sensitive content opportunities
- Ensuring that the content maintains a consistent brand voice
- Maintain a standard for originality and rigorous research
- Proofreading your assignments to detect and correct errors
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels
- Submitting invoices for work as required
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, communication studies, or an adjacent field
- Prior writing experience, preferably in journalism or content creation
- Own personal or laptop computer
- Familiarity with Google Workspace tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work
PAPER & PAGE recruits its team members based on their skillset, relevant experiences, and, above all, their motivations. We make sure that each of our team members works in an inclusive and professional environment. Therefore, our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, ethnicity, skin color, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, political opinion, culture, age, disability, and language.