We are looking for a self-motivated individual who possesses exceptional writing & research skills, a passion for brand storytelling, and a curiosity about all things digital marketing to join our content marketing team as Content Marketing Intern.
Content Marketing Interns looking to begin their professional journey with PAPER & PAGE must have a voracious appetite for industry knowledge. We encourage our interns to take advantage of company resources to gain in-demand technical competencies that will strengthen your job prospects, while polishing the work ethic needed to distinguish yourself for advancement and to smoothly assimilate into a professional workplace.
As Content Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for training and assisting in all aspects of content marketing strategy and management including research, SEO, translation, and copywriting and report directly to the Head of Content.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
- Contributing to project proposals to potential clients
- Contributing to creative briefs for marketing materials
- Contributing to project style guides
- Identifying and reaching out to influencers for content collaboration
- Drafting and translating copy for websites, social media, press releases, and other marketing materials
- Updating project files including briefs, databases, and contact sheets
- Updating projects and tasks in team meetings
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Training in use of company tools for marketing analytics and SEO
- Training in the use of content publishing platforms for social media and websites
- Training in industry best practices related to company services
- Reporting agenda and outstanding tasks to direct supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Current or recent enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or in a similar field
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Must have a passion for learning about digital marketing & management
- Good multitasking skills and time management
- Must be able to accept constructive criticism
- Familiarity with Google tools such as Google Analytics and Google Ads will be an advantage
- Familiarity with WordPress will be an advantage
PAPER & PAGE recruits its team members based on their skillset, relevant experiences, and, above all, their motivations. We make sure that each of our team members works in an inclusive and professional environment. Therefore, our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, ethnicity, skin color, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, political opinion, culture, age, disability, and language.
SAY HI TO US!
T +66(0) 96 904 6868
PAPER & PAGE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
188 Spring Tower, Floor 12
Phaya Thai Road
Thung Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi
Bangkok 10400, Thailand